Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a mobile-based MOBA in fact this is one of the top 5 most played MOBA games on the android market. Just like League of Legends: Wild Rift. This game is based on Heroes killing enemy heroes and destroying the enemy turrets. The team who have destroyed the Enemy’s base turret will win the game.
Is It Possible to Play Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on PC
You can easily play Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on your Windows PC or Laptop you just have to install an Android Emulator – this software is commonly used for various testing purposes, including benchmarking, functional testing, and emulating specific hardware, and testing android applications of course test android apps and games. However, emulators are not created equal. There are a bunch of emulators available on the market such as Andy, BlueStacks, Droid 4x, and KO player. Grab your laptop or desktop and start playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
To start playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on Windows PC just follow the steps below
- The first step is to install KO Player or any android emulator you want on your PC
- After the installation. Double click the icon to run the tool.
- After opening you will have like android phone-like device on your Dekstop
- You are now ready to Play Mobile Legends: Bang Bang but before that, Add a Gmail account first.
- After that go to PlayStore and search and install Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
You are now ready to run and play Mobile Legends using your Desktop PC / Laptop. Note that you may need a little bit of getting to know the controls since this is a PC you are using. You can choose WASD control or total mouse control which its kinda difficult. I suggest you use the WASD control.
And that is how you play mobile legends on PC. If you have an android emulator running on your PC you can literally play every kind of android game you want.