On this page, you will see Grand Theft Auto V Live Player Count or the players currently playing the game. How many players playing it on a monthly average playing Grand Theft Auto V each and every month. Together with the number of maximum players or peak players every month.
Total Grand Theft Auto V concurrent players across all platforms such as PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox, Wii, Nintendo Switch, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. [?]. See below on which platform you can play this game.
Above is the exact Grand Theft Auto V Live players count since these data came from steampowered.com itself. Grand Theft Auto V live count player count is the number of players currently playing Grand Theft Auto V. This counter changes as you refresh this page since Grand Theft Auto V players worldwide started sessions and ending gaming sessions.
Grand Theft Auto V Live Monthly Player Count [CHART]
Live monthly statistics is the summary of the logged Grand Theft Auto V monthly active players. We have also logged peak number of Grand Theft Auto V players. Meaning the number of Grand Theft Auto V players playing simultaneously at the same time. Grand Theft Auto V We have gathered all the data and entered it on a chart for the users better understanding.
Grand Theft Auto V Live Monthly Player Detailed [TABLE]
Here’s a detailed table of Grand Theft Auto V estimated monthly users. On the table it is presented the max users of the game, gain / loss users, percentage of its gain and loss, and the max peak players on a given day.
Grand Theft Auto V Available Platforms:
Where can you play Grand Theft Auto V or the available platforms that you can play this game with.
|Windows||✔️ [coming soon]|
About Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V is a popular single-player and multiplayer game from Rockstar North’s GTA series. It first came out in 2013, September 17th, only for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version. However, it releases Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X, and PC versions in the following years.
In both multiplayer and single-player mode of the game, you can play it online and offline. It comes with a great offline campaign, which requires no internet connections.
The game can also support up to 30 players in multiplayer mode. So, you can have an interactive and competitive game with your group of friends or even get to know new people online.
More About Grand Theft Auto V
The original GTA game was a third-person shooter game, however with GTA V, Rockstar introduces a first-person shooter mode. This allows the players to have both perspectives, switching in and out of third and first-person during the game, which is pretty cool and convenient.
This game’s single-player mode follows a story about the three main protagonists, Michael, a gangster, Trevor, a drug dealer, and Franklin, a smuggler, attempting to commit robbery.
Throughout this solo mode mission, you’ll be controlling these three characters, switching from one to another now and then. The story revolves around heist sequences and various other tasks involving driving and shooting.
How To Play Grand Theft Auto V
- The first thing you do as you start the GTA V online game is to select your character, your lifestyle options, and customize your appearance how you want it.
- Once done, you can choose to continue with the tutorial or skip it. But it is best if you practice being more affluent with the game.
- Once you are in the game, you are in Free Roam mode, and here you can go crazy exploring and doing whatever you want.
- The game’s setting is in Los Santos, where players aim to be the city’s most wanted crime lord.
- In GTA V, a player’s purpose is just to get filthy rich, the best apartments, and the best cars.
- In the game, you will be attacking and fighting enemies by using explosives or firearms. To navigate around the world, you can run, swim, jump, or use a vehicle.
- Compared to the previous GTA series, GTA V has a much larger world. And the more your story progress, the more contents you’ll have to unlock.
- You can find GTA V on Steam; all you need to do is create an account and download it to your PC.