This article will be updated as long as Niantic the developer of Pokemon Go will release new Pokemon Go Codes. It is best to bookmark this page or visit it from time to time as we do not know the exact date when they are going to release new codes.
In Pokemon Go, game codes are special codes that give you access to special items, such as rare Pokemon or items that can only be found in specific places this will save you the time and energy to go that place. Normally when you play Pokemon Go, you have to find these items yourself—but with a game code, all you have to do is enter them to redeem and they’re just released whatever is the code worth into your inventory!
What are Pokemon Go Game Codes?
A Pokemon GO game code is a unique, alphanumeric characters such as L9Y6T82UW4EVSE9 – this code is used to redeem special items and allows you to access special features in the game. There are many different types of codes—some are used for accessing certain features, others are used for unlocking rare items, and some are just used to change the look of your avatar.
Some common rewards from the codes are: Trainer Codes and Mystery Box Codes. You can enter these codes in the “Mystery Gift” section under “Settings.”
- Trainer Code: This will give you an item from another player. It’s usually just a useless item like a Poke Ball or something else that doesn’t actually help you win battles with other players. But sometimes, it’s something special like an egg containing a rare Pokemon and upgrade items!
- Mystery Box Code: This will give you access to one of several boxes that contain items for your avatar in the game (or even some real-world items like socks!). You have to buy these boxes with real world money—but it’s totally worth it because they’re awesome as it should since you just spend real money!
Pokémon Go Promo Codes (Active Codes for December 2022)
All working pokemon go promo codes this December 2022. Redeem them now before they expire.
- WRGUZRVKRR2M3 – Redeem to get World Championships 2022 T-Shirt
[Expired] June 2022 Pokemon Go Codes
- HELPPOKEMON – redeem: pokecoins
- P2XEAW56TSLUXH3 – redeem: 30 ultra balls, 30 max revives
All Expired Codes
- 7AZGHWU6DWV84 – Redeem:1x Incense, 30x Pokeballs
- 53HHNL3RTLXMPYFP – Redeem: 10 Pokeballs, 10 Pinap-berries, 1 Incense
- SWHPH9Z4EMZN7 – Redeem: 30 Pokeballs, 1 Incense, 1 Lucky Egg
- E9K4SY77F5623 – Redeem: 10 Pokeballs
- VNDJPDJM42KJ8TWQ – Redeem: Ed Sheeran rewards
- VVM87WGMMUZHTB8X – Redeem: Ed Sheeran rewards
- RWQNL567S5SP7VTL – Redeem: Ed Sheeran’s Sweatshirt Avatar item
- KUAXZBJUTP3B7 – Redeem: Galaxy A Series Special Edition Avatar
- D8STK9J6GPSM9 – Redeem: 1 Incense, 3 Great Balls
- N2V743HSEPFUW – Redeem: 1 Poffin, 3 Great Balls
- UWJ4PFY623R5X – Redeem: 5 Ultra Balls, 1 Lucky Egg, 5 Stickers
- EMRK2EZWLVSSZDC5 – Redeem: 8 PokeBalls, 4 Golden Razz Berries, 4 Silver Pinap Berries
- LEQ8C2BQXJATZ – Redeem: 3 Pinap Berries
- 5PTHMZ3AZM5QC – Redeem: 10 Max Potions, 10 Ultra Ball, 1 Sinnoh Stone
- K8G9DFV4X7L3W – Redeem: 50 PokeBalls
- 9FC4SN7K5DAJ6 – Redeem: 1 Star Piece, 5 Stickers, 5 Razz Berries
- 944231010271764 – Redeem: 10 Poke Balls, 5 Razz Berries
- 844316465423591 – Redeem: 10 Poke Balls
How to Redeem Pokemon Go Codes
Simply follow these steps to redeem your Pokemon Go Code:
- Start by opening the Pokemon Go app on your mobile device.
- Next, tap on the main menu button in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the main menu, select the “Shop” option.
- In the shop, select the “Mystery Gifts” option.
- On the Mystery Gifts screen, select the “Redeem Gift” option.
- Enter the code that you wish to redeem, and then tap on the “Redeem” button.
How Can You Get Pokemon Go Game Codes
Well, it depends if you want to spend money or want a free game codes. If you want a free codes then this article is for you, as we are sharing here are pokemon go codes availabe for claiming. If you want to spend money you can easily visit websites that sell them there are a bunch of them such as Amazon.
How to Redeem Pokemon Go Promo Codes
If you have a unused Pokemon Go promo code, check out the above lists for latest pokémon go promo codes july – there are a few ways to redeem it. The first is to enter the code in the “Shop” section of the app from the main menu. This can be found by tapping the Poke Ball at the bottom of the screen, then tapping “Shop.” From there, scroll down to the “Enter Promo Code” field and enter your code. If it is a valid code, items from your code will be redeemed from your account.
Another way to redeem a Pokemon Go promo code is by going to the Niantic Labs website this method is mainly for iOS users and mobile users. Sign in on your Pokemon go account here https://rewards.nianticlabs.com/pokemongo/signin or signin with Niantic Kids and On the “My Profile” page, there is a field labeled “Enter Promo Code.” Enter your code here and click the “Redeem” button. If the code is valid, your free items will redeemed automatically on your inventory on the game.
If you have a physical Pokemon Go promo code card, you can redeem it by scanning the QR code on the card. To do this, open the “Shop” section of your Pokemon Go app and tap the “Scan QR Code” button. Hold the card up to your camera so that the QR code is visible, and the code will be scanned and redeemed automatically and items from the code will appear on your inventory.
How To Get Free Pokemon Go Redeem Codes
Looking for ways to get free pokemon go redeem codes? You are in the perfect place here we are sharing all the latest pokemon go codes available. However, there is no surefire way to get free Pokemon GO codes, as they are typically only available through special promotions or giveaways or sometimes Niactic share it on their twitter account. Here are some ways to have higher chances of getting that precious game codes:
- Follow Pokemon GO and Niantic Labs on social media such as their twitter page, as they often announce codes and giveaways on these platforms.
- Check out fan-run websites and forums dedicated to Pokemon GO; sometimes codes are shared on these sites.
- Keep an eye out for special events, such as holidays or anniversaries, as Niantic Labs often releases codes around these times.