Fortnite once again did an update with the latest season 5, on this season they added new challenges. One of the challenges in week 13 – Is where players should destroy 5 crystal trees in exchange you can gain 20,000 XP as a reward.
Crystal Trees are one of the new objects found in the Season 5 of Fortnite – the Zero Point. These trees are difficult to find and are very scarce. They are located on part of the map that has the same color as them which makes it more difficult to find but in this post, we will show you exactly how to locate these trees and be the first to destroy them.
Fortnite Crystal Trees Location
These trees can be found in the desert part of the map – the Colossal Coliseum near the river. They are pink and violet trees that have no leaves see the image below of how they look like. The challenge requires you to destroy at least 5 of them. Knowing its location will greatly improve your success rate in finding and destroying them. But, if multiple players have found them, then just join the destruction party as long as you are the last to hit the tree before it gets destroyed and that will be counted for you.
Things you should know
- These trees do not respawn so be quick to find and destroy them, which makes them even more scarce in a game.
- You can use all tools and weapons you have to destroy them it’s better to use PickAxe.
- It’s hard to destroy all five trees in one game as each tree has 200-300 health.
Below are the rest of the Fortnite Season 5 challenges in week 13:
There are more challenges in Fortnite Week 13 than just destroying Crystal trees.
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub.
- Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (three).
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, the Orchard, and Retail Row (300).
- Pistol damage (300).
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks.
- Enter the Zero Point.
- Destroy Crystal Trees (five).
- Build structures (60) (120) (180) (240) (300).