Starfield topping charts with over 1 million concurrent players that gives player ultimate control and free-will will also have you asking where to find some resources. Now, that we know where to farm Membrane in the game we now have another question on where to farm Antimony in Starfield.
Antimony stands out as an invaluable asset for players. This exotic tier three resource, is an important component for crafting and enhancing weaponry, is scattered across various planets and moons, waiting to be harvested.
This article will help you find on which planets to go if you want to farm Antimony, its diverse applications in the game, and alternative methods to procure it, ensuring players are well-equipped to navigate the challenges and wonders of Starfield.
Building an outpost is essential in storing Antimony in the game. Make sure to read article guide on how to build the perfect outpost in Starfield.
While you are here you might want to learn how to play Starfield in a Mac or Linux device.
Where to Farm Antimony in Starfield
Antimony is a crucial resource in Starfield, playing role in crafting and upgrading. This exotic tier three resource is not only used to enhance personal weapon mods but also in building player-made bases, outposts, and upgrading equipment. Resources like Antimony are commonly found on various Starfield planets and can also be purchased from merchants.
Best Planets to Farm Antimony
Unlike farming Membrane which can only be be found on Planet Jemison when it comes to farming Antimony, players has plenty options. There are 25 planets and moons scattered across different star systems where one can collect this resource. Some of these include:
- Bel System: Bell II-a
- Beta Andraste System: Beta Andraste I-c
- Beta Marae System: Beta Marae V-b
- Bohr System: Bohr IV
- Charybdis System: Charybdis V
- Feynman System: Feynman VIII-b
- Foucault System: Foucault VI-e
- Ixyll System: Ixyll II, Ixyll VII-a
- Kang System: Kang VI
- Lunara System: Gasparis
- Maal System: Maal IX-b
- Maheo System: Maheo VII
- Moloch System: Moloch III
- Muphrid System: Muphrid VI-d, Muphrid VII-a, Muphrid VII-b
- Nemeria System: Nemeria IV-a, Nemeria VI-d
- Porrima System: Porrima V-c
- Rutherford System: Rutherford VI-b
- Xi Ophiuchi System: Xi Ophiuchi III
- Zeta Ophiuchi System: Zeta Ophiuchi VI-a
However, for those looking for a more immediate source, traveling to Cruth in the Narion System is recommended. This planet is accessible by fast-traveling northeast from the Alpha Centauri System or northwest from the Guniibuu II system. Once there, the most reliable location to mine Antimony is outside an enemy outpost on Cruth.
What is Antimony Used for in Starfield?
Antimony’s primary use in Starfield is for crafting weapon mods, specifically the Magazine and Battery weapon mods. Two notable mods that can be crafted using Antimony are:
- Flechette Rounds: These rounds slice through targets, causing a bleeding status condition. This results in foes losing health over time, even after being hit.
- Penetrator Rounds: These are highly destructive ammo types in Starfield, capable of piercing almost any armor.
By finding the best planets to farm Antimony, players can continuously upgrade their weapons, ensuring they have the firepower to tackle any challenge in Starfield.
Alternative Methods to Obtain Antimony
Farming is not just the only way to acquire Antimony, you can only purchase them from Vendors in the game. Here are some vendors that you can buy Antimony from.
- Wen Tseng: Located in the UC Distribution Center on New Atlantis, Wen Tseng offers 15 Antimony in stock for 30 credits each.
- Dietrich Sieghart: Found in Sierghart’s Outfitters in Neon, located in the Volii System, he sells Antimony for 30 credits.
- Saburo Okadugbo: Is yet another vendor who offer Antimony for purchase.
- Jemison Mercantile: Found in New Atlantis on Jemison, this shop sells Antimony in exchange for credits.
It’s accessible right from Level 1, making it a reliable source for this resource. Other vendors like the Mining League in Neon and Midtown Minerals in Akila City also offer Antimony for those with enough credits.
Resources like Antimony and Membrane play a crucial role in enhancing the gameplay experience, allowing players to craft, upgrade, and customize their journey in this expansive galaxy.