lthough a new genre in the gaming community, Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games have seen a rapid surge in popularity. As a subgenre of real-time strategy games, MOBA games are perfect if you like the thrill of playing with unknown players online. MOBA games connect you with your friends and other players as you play side by side to defeat the opponents. Here are the top 5 most played MOBA games for mobile of 2020.
With the corona virus cases rising up. MOBA players around the world was quick to kill the boredom on their quarantine situation and swiftly took action and installed MOBA games on their mobile devices.
Without further ado here are my top 5 Most Played MOBA Games For Mobile of 2020.
#1 Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
- Developer – Moonton
- Download Times on Playstore – 23M+
- Mobile Legends Live Player Count
- Join a team and work together to win against the opponent team
- A real-time strategy game with a fair skill play environment
- Various legendary heroes to collect
- Easy accessibility of the game’s controlling system to provide maximum game satisfaction
- AI assistance to retain your progression in the game
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) is one of the most played MOBA games of all time offered by Moonton. It is a free game with lots of intense battles and excitement. MLBB features a smooth controlling system with sharp and detailed graphics and HD sounds.
In this game, you compete in a 5v5 battlefield with other players around the globe. The goal is to destroy the enemy’s turrets and claim victory. You should cooperate with your team and fight together to take the enemy’s base.
There is also an in-app purchase feature that is optional. Although it doesn’t necessarily affect your gameplay, purchasing lets you get a higher hand in completing events. You can also buy skins with real money that is converted into diamonds.
Download Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
- Developer – Super Evil Megacorp
- Download Times on Playstore – 10M+
- Vainglory Live Player Count and Game Statistics
- 48 legendary heroes to use to build a good combo team
- Rich and expansive map for easy navigation for players in the game
- Overdrive system for potent bonuses and abilities
- Auto translation of languages for easy communication between players in various countries.
- A short and exciting brawl mode
When it comes to Android MOBA games, this award-winning game is one of the most played among gamers.
Vainglory is a cross-platform, war strategy game. Between its strategic depth and outstanding mechanical skills, Vainglory is an indispensable MOBA game. The highly detailed graphic and excellent visual effect are some of the factors that draw players to the game.
In this game, you can either choose to compete for 5v5 in a regular match, or you can take part in a five-minute brawl mode for a quick and exciting match. Either way, the game is challenging and requires some real skills from the player.
#3 Arena of Valor: 5v5 Arena Game
- Developer – Tencent Game
- Download Times on Playstore – 900K+
- Arena of Valor Live Player Count and Game Statistics
- Completely free without in-app purchases
- Battles do not exceed 10 minutes
- Team up with friends and other players to win boss battles
- Options for 5v5, 3v3, and 1v1 battle combat
- Expansive map to explore
- Over 40 fierce horses to ride and explore the game
Tencent Game never disappoints when it comes to MOBA games. And Arena of Valor (AoV) is an excellent proof of the statement.
This game is also similar to the other real-time MOBA games above. It features a 5v5 combat against an opponent team. Although the game might appear easy and light on the surface, you will need skills to compete with other top players around the world.
Skill up and become a legend in the arena of valor! Command the most powerful heroes and form an invincible team.
Download Arena of Valor
#5 PUBG MOBILE
- Developer – Tencent Games
- Download Times on Playstore – 33M+
- PUGB Live Player Count and Statistics
- Popular MOBA game with regular updates and interesting events
- Completely free to play
- A 3D environment with HD sound effects
- Huge and expansive map for free navigation
- Several tasks and objectives to complete
- Full character customization
- Options for first-person shooter and third-person shooter
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) MOBILE is a perfect game for those who want to experience the war without actually going to war. No wonder why it has become quite a popular name on the Android platform. You can also find it on different platforms.
The game features a 3D environment and excellent communication system and sound effects. It offers various modes to play and enjoy. Enter a survival classic mode with 99 other players and hunt for chicken dinner. You can also join the zombie mode and the 4v4 deathmatch, among others.
One of the best things about PUBG MOBILE is its versatility. Players have the freedom to choose what to do and where to go. The whole map is your dominion as long as you stay within the safe circle. You can also select your weapons and armor and drive vehicles according to your will. Just look out for your opponents and kill them before they kill you.
#5 Heroes Arena
- Developer – uCool
- Download Times on Playstore – 10M+
- Heroes Arena Live Player Count and Statistics
- Real-time Online PvP gaming
- Three various game modes
- Smooth controls and user-friendly interface
- Easy communication with gamers of other countries with language translation
- Auto-save system to back up and record gameplay
- Play the role of over 20 different ancient heroes
Like most other MOBA games, Heroes Arena lets players compete against opponent’s teams. The game features an intense 5v5 combat between two competing teams. You can also choose between three different playing modes – 1v1, 3v3, and 5v5.
Heroes Arena has a design that runs perfectly for smartphones. Another noteworthy feature is the HD graphics that can captivate and interest any MOBA game player. This game is a free global game where you can meet new players, aside from the intense battles. There is a chat box within the game that helps you connect with the other players.
If you think you have the skills to compete in Heroes Arena, make sure you show it off to the world by downloading the game today.