Valorant the home of over 20 million monthly active players, now every game has vulnerability specially on these large amount of player base its, people are constantly finding loop holes, or glitches just to take advantage on the game. Now, have you been playing Valorant then suddenly you got a message about a Cheater being detected and the match terminated? That’s Vanguard working for you! As a Valorant player, you’ve probably heard of Vanguard, Riot Games’ answer to the ever-persistent problem of cheaters.
But have you ever wondered how this nifty piece of software actually works against Valorant Cheats? Well, buckle up, because we’re about to take a wild ride into the world of anti-cheat technology. As interesting as they may be, lets fascinate ourselves on this anti-cheat tool the – Vanguard, developed for Valorant by Riot Games.
How Vanguard Works to Defend Against Valorant Cheats
This is no ordinary piece of software we’re talking about, it’s the 21st-century equivalent of a knight in shining armor for the gaming community. It’s like the bouncer at the club, always on the lookout for troublemakers.
From the moment you boot up your computer, Vanguard’s got its eyes peeled, ensuring no cheat software sneaks its way into your game. It operates at the kernel level, which, in layman’s terms, means it’s got deep access to your system, allowing it to detect and block cheats that other systems might miss. Here are some more details about Vanguard:
- AI-Based System: Vanguard is an AI-based anti-cheat system. This AI analyzes gameplay patterns to detect suspicious activity indicative of cheating. This allows Vanguard to proactively identify cheating tactics.
- Kernel-Level Driver: One of the standout features of Vanguard is its kernel-level driver. This gives Vanguard deep access to players’ systems, enabling detection of even stealthy cheats that evade superficial anti-cheat programs.
- Monitoring Parallel Apps: Vanguard uses a client, similar to other anti-cheat systems like Fortnite’s Easy AntiCheat, to monitor any apps that run alongside the game. This ensures that no external software is interfering with the game’s operation.
- Connection to Riot Games Servers: When you play VALORANT, Vanguard connects to the Riot Games servers. This connection allows the anti-cheat system to detect cheats in real-time and take appropriate action.
- High System Priority: Vanguard operates at a high system priority, ensuring it can effectively monitor and counteract any cheating attempts.
They say cheaters never prosper, and in Valorant, that’s where Vanguard’s role begins.
Vanguard pounces into action right from the minute you boot up your system. It’s not your average, run-of-the-mill anti-cheat software, but a powerful tool operating on the kernel-level, or Ring 0 of your operating system. This means it operates at the deepest and most trusted level of your system.
By placing itself here, Vanguard has an unrestricted view of what’s happening in your system. Sounds a bit Orwellian? Maybe, but keep in mind this is all to maintain a level playing field and an engaging gaming experience for everyone.
Now, talking about Orwellian, the gaming landscape is quite similar to the dystopian world where Big Brother is always watching, on the lookout for cheaters. A case in point is the recent events that unfolded in China. The forces joined hands with Tencent, the game’s publisher in China, and led a full-frontal assault against cheaters. The raids took place across provinces like Zhejiang and Chongqing, ending up with ten arrests, including two key software developers.
But Given How Powerful Vanguard As May Be – Valorant Cheaters Found its Way
Remember the news about the Chinese authorities cracking down on a massive cheating ring? Yeah, that one. On September 15, law enforcement officers, in a move straight out of an action movie, carried out synchronized raids across several provinces.
This was no small operation; it was the result of a month-long investigation between the Yijiang Public Security Bureau and Tencent, Valorant’s publisher in China. These cheats were big business. Reports from Valo2Asia suggest that these sneaky cheaters raked in over $4 million USD from their AI tool. Talk about making a quick buck! It’s mind-boggling to think that cheating in games can be such a lucrative business.
Cheaters Used Advanced AI
Using advanced tracking mechanisms, the investigators followed the breadcrumbs, eventually leading to the synchronized raids and arrests. The spoils of war included a cache of 17 computers, eight mobile phones, and other digital paraphernalia used for developing and spreading the cheat codes.
Gaming cheats had turned into a lucrative business on a massive scale. But this doesn’t hold water in the world of Valorant, thanks to Vanguard and its relentless fight against cheats.
In conclusion, in the battleground of Valorant, the courageous Vanguard stands tall, with one eye open, ensuring that valor, not vile cheating tactics, dictate the outcome of the game. So, game on! Be a champ, not a cheat. Because in the end, it’s the game we love, and it’s only fair we play it right.