Starfield, developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks, recently broke records when hitting 1 million concurrent players, is an action role-playing game set in a vast space-themed open world within the Milky Way galaxy. Released on September 6, 2023, for Windows and Xbox Series X/S, players can explore over 1,000 planets, moons, and space stations.
On this guide you learn this sneaky little trick that will let you earn 72k credits each time you perform the trick and you can do this trick over and over again making it the ultimate unlimited money glitch in Starfield.
Infinite Money Glitch in Starfield
Courtesy of YouTuber vNivara, here’s a step-by-step guide to exploit a glitch for unlimited money in Starfield. Detailed video tutorial on how this user earned unlimited money:
- Start by obtaining the Power Boostpack mod or a boost pack that already has one equipped.
- If you have the Power Boostpack mod, attach it to your boost pack using a workbench.
- Ensure you have at least Rank 2 in the Boost Pack Training Skill.
- Head to the commercial district of New Atlantis.
- Find and cross a waterfall within the city.
- Identify a gap along a cliffside in the map and slip through it.
- Once beneath the city’s geometry, make your way to the vendor shops.
- In these shops, loot is stored in chests located slightly below the actual buildings. The most valuable loot is from the ship services technician’s chest, which holds a whopping 72,000 credits.
- Continuously rob this chest to accumulate more credits.
Note that this is just a glitch and it may not be permanent. As with many games, developers often release updates to fix bugs and glitches. While it’s available now, Bethesda might patch this glitch in future updates. However, until then, players can enjoy this shortcut to earn in-game money.
Normal Ways to Earn Money in Starfield
While the glitch provides a quick way to earn money, there are several legitimate methods to accumulate credits:
- Looting: Defeat and loot fallen human enemies to find credits, weapons, and other valuable items.
- Mission Completion: Earn credits by finishing main story missions, side quests, and contracts.
- Selling Items: Offload items you no longer need, such as weapons, armor, and junk, to vendors for credits.
- Construct and Outpost: Build an outpost, a passive way to earn money. Design specific buildings that generate income over time.
- Selling Contraband: Sell contraband items at suitable locations, like The Den, to earn credits.
While there are other money glitches in Starfield, be cautious as developers might patch them in future updates. Starfield offers players various ways to earn money, from traditional methods like looting and completing missions to exploiting glitches. Depending on your playstyle and game progress, some methods might be more effective than others. Always remember to enjoy the game and explore the vast universe that Starfield has to offer!