New year, new updates for our beloved FFXIV. Home of the almost a million daily players, the game is about to release an update. As an avid gamer of FFXIV, I am excited for the release of patch 6.3, makers titled it the “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble.” On this update, makers created new Main Scenario Quest, a brand new trial and raid, and the highly-anticipated Alliance Raid Euphrosyne to the game, this update itself is very exciting as we get new stuff to do in FFXIV. In addition, patch 6.3 includes various quality-of-life improvements and updates to crafting and gathering jobs and the PvP aspect of the game which will make you gaming experience from better to the best. I am looking forward to experiencing all of the new content and improvements that patch 6.3 has to offer we are waiting for it!
With this update, crafting items and gathering jobs and the PvP aspect of the game will also receive updates in this patch, how cool is that? FFXIV creators promises that this patch will be a major update for Final Fantasy XIV players and will not be a dismay. Below are the full context of this update.
FFXIV Major Patch Notes 6.3
- Main Scenario Quest update: This update will include a new snowy dungeon called Lapis Manalis. This dungeon is a level 90, we have yet to gather more information with this.
- New trial and raid: Details about these new content additions have not been revealed, but they are mentioned in the patch notes.
- Alliance Raid Euphrosyne: This raid, featuring The Twelve, was previously teased and will be released in patch 6.3. Previews of Euphrosyne gear show that it will have a blue-and-white theme with silver detailing. By the way Euphrosyne is the second part of the Myths of the Realm on patch 6.1 released last year.
- Island Sanctuary updates: This feature will receive new ranks, a new vision, new gathering points and materials, a new sanctuary crafting recipe, and new animals. There will also be various quality-of-life improvements, such as the ability to display the value fluctuations of handicrafts and the ability to filter handicrafts using multiple conditions.
- Quality-of-life improvements: this patch will introduce several quality-of-life improvements, including the ability to display countdown timers for enhancing and feebling effects in the party menu and the ability to save more waymark presets (the maximum number of slots has been increased from five to 30). On top of that, Vieras and Hrothgars will get new hairstyles, and they also added a new filter options for items in the glamour dresser. Group pose will also receive new stickers and frames, as well as RGB adjustments now isn’t that cool?
- Crafting and gathering jobs: this Patch will bring updates to crafting and gathering jobs, but they haven’t released it yet on what are they going to change. So stay tuned.
- PvP updates: The patch will also include updates to the player-versus-player aspect of the game, though again, the specific details have not been revealed.
- Gender-locked items: Some items that were previously locked to specific genders will now be available to all players.
I think this is one of the best patch note FFXIV has released compared to last year. But we will see how good is this when its released for the public. With a lot of new contents and improvements, players including me will definitely enjoy FFXIV. Especially, the new Main Scenario Quest. Did I mentioned that FFXIV has an estimated of 20 million monthly active players? Surely, they will enjoy this patch.